Tuesday, March 8, 2011

JCO

Okays, today heard Zye ringtone kinda familiar, and I guessed correctly, its Alicia Keys - No one. hahs' long time never hear this song already, so I just youtube-ed her up and well~ she's still fabulous! :D


Yesterday night was happy munching away the doughnuts that I bought, the shots wasn't good, so lets forget about it, and feel that the packaging was kinda nice, took my 50mm lens, shoot it~ kinda love the effetcs, like I said, I fell in love with my this 50mm lens(: today photoshoots for my assignment 3 also used 50mm lens :P

Okays~ today I bought another 2 doughnuts again to do the shoots and this time is way much better yo! But still hopefully teacher will accept it. Just gotta edit here and there, if he approves it(: Come to think of it, most of the doughnuts at JCO are chocolates also :l like I have only limited choices only.