Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy Busy Busy ~

Okay, I know the Avatar - The Last Airbender show is quite sometime already, and there's alot of movies I wanna watch, but just dont have the time, and eventually the movie at the cinema ended and I start to clean forget about the shows as I might be too busy for it.

Okays, I asked Marcus if he have this movie, hahs' of all people, I asked him and is the right person to ask also because its the orignal copy, not downloaded :P hahs' I was sooooo excited to go home and watch. But still was too busy to watch, so when just now on the way home, in the bus I watched it in my laptop, ITS SUCH A MAJOR DISSAPOINTMENT! I mean the show~ like hello?! I was expecting somethign more than that, like I did watched the cartoon version of it when I'm in secondary school and its sooo nice thats why I'm sooo excited to watch the real life movie, but its like at the peak and it sudden drop down! The ending is HORRIBLE, ookay, never mind about it(:



Today during lunch hour, I cut 4 works, 4 mounting boards, sprayed 4 papers on mounting board, sprayed 4 tracing papers on mounting board, hahs' everything that I do, I do in 4. Well, I kinda like to cut mounting board actually. They're kinda quite fun to cut it, see it from crooked and jagged adges, when you cut it properly you'll have this SHIOK feeling of seeing it so NEAT! (:

JCO for doughnuts after school for the menu design :l ookays, without the proper tools, its really very frustrating to get the shots you wanted. gonna show the shots to teacher on Wednesday, which I got a feeling that he'll kinda reject it. But shall not waste resources, show teacher on Wednesday first, than see what he says, if rejected, on Thursday will do the shoots in school studio! hahs' cheapo right, IKR! But no choice, schools stuffs are free(not all though).

Gonna redo my Assignment 3 photoshoots~ tmr I'm gonna bring the bulky stuffs to school again, the boots, the cameras~ and also the magazines for tmr lessons :l like I always go school with heavy stuffs, making my shoulder so stiff and ache-ing :l