Tuesday, July 5, 2011

460th Posts :D

WOW! hahs' this is my 460th post, I've been blogging for 4 years, which means each year I blogged 115 times :D hahs' thats alot, but anyways, nothing big deal about it, just some mathematics coming into my brain. hahs' used to hate maths, but maths are everyday and everywhere and there's no way we can run away from it. So why not face it?! hahs' isnt that better than keep running away and yet the thing is still there?!


Same thing as life, we have to face it, we cant possibly be running away from it. It's like you're lost in a forest, and you're running away, running to find an exit but yet the more you run, you found out that actually you've been running in circles! So just deal with it, face it and after every down pour, is the sunshine shining brightly down at you (;


Played reversi last night before I slept, hahs' this one is I won, hahs' like literally, but when I got to much more advanced in stage.....


I literally LOST! I mean not even one ehk, fully blocked by the computer and I got zero in return :X hahs' thats how bad I'm in, must practice more when I'm more free of course :p


Credits: Google

Thought this show will be a boring show, but hey it turns out normal, kinda like my type of genre show, though there's no action packs kind, but I'm cool with the talkings, because most people around me, they dont really like the talking part, they would just skip skip skip to the ending or more interesting part. But I would really just sit down and watch thru out the entire show (:

hahs' woke up like 8+am today by Tricia's call, end up is accidentaly press the call button, but well, since I'm already awake, why not catch a movie, so decided to watch this show! hahs' its kinda nice, I have the show, if you guys want it, can take it from me, no need waste money go buy :p


hahs' ok, I sounding more and more and more like a cheapo already ehk :/ hahs' but well, its called discipline in my own financials, hahs' must have the positive and optimist mindset!

Credits: Google


Well, the other time friends came my house and helped me do spring cleaning, found this inside a box, together with some other disc and books. Took this out and put on my table, and well let me tell you, this disc has been with me for quite some time, its since last year! but I only opened the plastic and put that disc into my computer TODAY!? Oh my, I should have open it earlier, do you know how nice their song is?! So anointed, and though there are 12 songs, I think there's only 3 english language and the rest are bahasa indonesia language, but its not about the language, but the anointing in them, their voices, their lyrics, their hearts!

I think I will put them into my iTunes and listen to it everyday, its really very very very very very nice :D trust me, you guys out there should listen to it!