Thursday, April 7, 2011

Zombieland~

Credits: Google

Hahs' yesh I woke up in the morning to watch Zombieland thats also one of the movie thats staying in my HD for quite some time :P hahs' well, the zombies arent that scary also, its classified as Comedy cum Horror, but I dont see any horror, like seriously, like those normal shows, just that the zombie slowly come out and there they are eliminating the zombies away :D


Its a not bad show anyways, dont be surprise anymore, I always watch old shows, IKR! hahs' I soooo need a proper shoe soon, my current Converse shoe is really like handicap mad?! hahs' its tore here and there, but still can use larghk, hahs' tmr gonna go Queensway shopping mall(I think its this name) to buy my shoe, like boo yea! I have been eyeing this shoe for quite some time on Gmarket, hopefully when tmr we go there, I'll be able to buy it and hoping it suits me :D hahs'