Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long Time No Post~

hahs' well I kinda run out of pictures to post anything, hence thats why I didnt post anything recently~ hahs' well recently projects are the major killers in our class! hahs' I mean base on my 1 year plus of experiences in my class, from the start on 18th April, 95% of my classmates really chiong and do their projects like nobody's business. hahs' I mean we're no longer like before, slacking here and there, but literally doing sketches, research's and many many more. Thats a good thing you know, all of us are in teams, helping one another up. Though its tiring to stare at the computer, books, sketch books almost the whole day, BUT ITS FUN! :D



Today finally bought my phone adapter! hahs' plugged into my phone and on 987FM! hahs' all times favourites!!!!! hahs' the feeling was like refreshing, after a long day of working on projects, on the way home, listening to 987FM is one of the most awesome thing to do!! hahs' Long time never listen to them already, as like always, super uber uper AWESOME :P




Btw heard on radio that if we human dont eat breakfast, like we keep dont wanting to eat breakfast but push it to brunch/lunch. Its literally not good for our body, for our health. If we do so, it may cause us to have heart attacks and/or flu easily. I believe its the facts and not the myths, after which I must must must must eat at least something in the morning man! hahs' I shall go buy honey stars and keep it inside my baggy~ woooohoooooooooo~




Credits: Google


"You Are For Me"