Daryle today bought me this Pikachu keychain, hahs' I tell yoou, so long as you give me any Pokemon related items I'll love it for sure :D hahs' Mcdonald now is giving free Pikachu toys for Happy Meal, hahs' I really want it, but my throat is not cooperating with me ehk :l btw I was researching and found this blog: http://davidcrew.wordpress.com/real-pokemon-archive/
I kinda prefer this pokemon though; hahs' they're kinda my favourites for it :D

Credits: Google (Both Eevee Evolutions)
Throat isnt cooperating! Ate whole box, slightly better but its still not cooperating~

On Thursday, went East Coast Park and rollerblade down there, I feel its easier for me to blade now ehk, should be because of the ice skating, I think if you know how to ice skate, than rollerblading will be whole lot easier for you ehk :P for me, it kinda improve my skills better? :D
And and and I know how to skate skateboard already! hahs' though I still learning, but I manage to learn how to turn when skateboarding, but going straight is still a small problem for me :P hahs' when I'm free, I'll learn it :D

hahs' he's Jae Dong, was watching Running Man and found him that look like me! I was soooo shocked and feel ..........................................................
hahs' no offence and no other meanings :P Its a good guy(I think, I hope and I pray) :D




Credits: Google (All Jae Dong pictures)