Saturday, March 26, 2011

430th Posts

Went to 4th god sis 2nd son 1 month anniversary~ was walking from JE to the house and its super woooo looooo~ hahs' not much cabs but they do have alot of cars. Was walking half way and decided to take cab down, its really really complicated and woooo looooo~ hahs' played with all my god sisters children, now I understand the process/experience for the children church people(:


Manage to get some shots with the kids, not all of them though~ its not easy to get shots properly done with kids, but when they're a little older, its an easy job done! hahs' btw this week didnt really feel like the 1st week of holidays, it feels like probably the last week?!

Ooookays, I recently had been influenced by Aai, she was watching this show call "Running Man". Its a Korean variety show, whenever I have the time, I'll watch it :p I've been watching it between 11pm - 1am, hahs' its the only free time I have(: