Monday, February 28, 2011

Goodbye Expo - Hello Suntec (:


YES, its FRESHNESS BURGER again. Hahs' this time round, tried their coleslaw~ well, I'm still in the midst of picking up vegetables, so yea, I'm still doing good yo! hahs' I will tried pick up things which I dont like slowly in year 2011, BUT I WILL NOT TRY CHOCOLATES in year 2011 (;


We're are leaving, okay actually in fact we left Expo already, we're moving on, we're moving to Suntec yo!!! wooooots~ I'm still looking on Heb12:1-2 everyday, I framed it up and put on my study table~ Like its soooo motivating whenever I glanced at it!

Okay, now I like not sure if I should print my own namecard anot leh, also I wanna do a sticker for myself(: but I just havent think out the design yet there's actually alot of plannings and layouts and etc etc etc~