Tuesday, November 2, 2010


hahs' my 2 drawings of the week, not really drawing, its just some random sketches~ hahs' I'm trying to improvise my sketch book with my style(; I want it to be very Calvin style, so whenever I open such things, and I take a look, its perfect! Got this Calvin feeling flowing out:P hahs'

I've finished the painting of that box, okay not I, is WE, WE HAD FINISHED PAINTING THAT BOX, its really alot of work and we are like very C at it, hahs' we tried our very best and hope its gonna be a OMG ITS SO NICE kind of feeling?! hahs'

I have 2 assignments due date; photography assignment due on the 12NOV, DI assignment due on the 16NOV, and guess what?! I've not done yet!!! OMG, the photography gonna take at least 12 different pictures and gonna print it out, gonna make it into like a coffee book table :l its cool and fun but how come all the due date so tight? :P