Sunday, October 24, 2010

Watch your thoughts because they will become your words
Watch your words because they will become your actions
Watch your actions because they will become your habits
Watch your habits because they will become your character
Watch your character because they will become your destiny
- Rev Dr AR Bernard

It dosent matter who you are and/or what you are. Because you're always beautiful in God's eyes and some people eyes. Its not what people counts the most, is what God counts the most. Putting God first in your life, you'll find yourself getting a step closer into God's promised land for you. The road is long, the valley's deep, BUT GOD is always with us! The just shall live by faith, so let's live our life full of faith!

We, humans only have local view. BUT GOD haves world view.


YOU ARE MY GOD
CLOSER TO ME
THAN THE AIR THAT I BREATHE
ALL THAT I AM
FORMED BY YOUR WORDS
I'M MADE IN YOUR HANDS

CAPTIVATED
BY YOUR BEAUTY
FALLING DEEPER IN YOU

BREATHE INTO MY SOUL
SIPIRIT OF GOD
FILL MY LIFE
IN YOUR PRESSENCE
HIDE UNDER YOU SHADOW
DWELL IN YOUR SECRET PLACE
IT'S YOU I LONG FOR(TO KNOW)

YOU ARE MY SONG
IN MY DARKEST NIGHT
I WILL SING OF YOUR DAWN
ALL OF MY DAYS
YOU FILL MY LIFE
WITH MERCY AND GRACE

EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE
I WILL WAIT ON YOU
IN YOUR PRESSENCE
MY HEART AND STRENGTH RENEW
EVERY MOMENT I LIVE
I WILL WORSHIP YOU
YOU'VE SATURATED MY SOUL
MY HEART FLOWS
RIVERS OF LIVING WATER