

Alrights, these 2 pictures are part of my favourites! I'm just happy and glad that I didnt spent like a whole sum of money snapping away meaningless, weird pictures! Now can really take picture with proper layouts and etc, hahs' can also at the same time test our proportion of the image and etc! hahs' Okay, from now onwards, I'll photoshop here and there of my pictures and also calvinDAY should be my portfolio name! if you ask me why this name, I'll say I've no idea! REALLY! hahs' its just a random name which I came out a few months ago (:
What you REAPED, is what you SOWED! hahs' I started out by helping out Phyllis in her art, as I was thinking that if I keep confessing/saying that I'm not good in art and I took this course, and not trying to put into practice, obviously I WILL NOT BE GOOD IN IT! so I step out of my comfort zone, pick up my faith and start walking into the uncomfortable zone:P hahs' and obviously its not easy and etc but still I have to overcome it! hahs' I got my reward for this BOOK! I sure do know that the overall costs of this book isn't cheap, I've been to such shops and saw the prices before!
I'll start sketching things, drawing designs and etc, people around me are excelling in some areas of their lives, and that motivates me to be like them! I now trying my very best to excel in some areas, BUT I do not have to be like them, just be my very BEST! We cant be like totally the same as other people, we have to be ourselves! I will NOT be a SELF-CENTERED person, BUT PEOPLE-CENTERED person. Just imagine living in a world which is full of -ME, MYSELF and I- Its soooooooooooooo boring PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Really try to engage the world, people and etc. LIFE WILL BE FULL OF COLORS!